OMA Insurance Services (OMA)
OMA Insurance has partnered with OMSA to provide medical students with access to objective education, advice, and resources about financial wellness.
Watch what OMSA’s past executives say about the importance of insurance.
Take advantage of the OMA Insurance Student Life & Disability Offer; a customized plan providing financial protection for your Line of Credit (the investment you’re making in your future and your most valuable asset -- your ability to earn an income and pay it back).
The Offer includes:
Disability coverage that pays you a tax-free monthly income if you become sick or injured during medical school:
- $1,500 per month in Year 1 & 2,
- $2,500 per month in Year 3,
- $4,000 per month in your final year, plus OMA pays the premium!
- Cost less than a coffee and bagel; under $7 per month for those under 35.
- $100,000 complimentary life insurance,
- No medical tests or health questions for either benefit,
- No obligation.
Get covered today by completing this five minute online application.
Connect with your OMAI Education & Engagement Specialist to learn more:
Northern School of Medicine
University of Toronto
Check out other insurance solutions that you may need down the road: