Art of Medicine Award
The top 6 pieces, as determined by OMSA Council through vote, will be put for public vote by all Ontario medical students. The pieces will all be blinded by the OMSA VP Finance prior to the internal vote; however, pieces may be unblinded for the public vote at the artists discretion. The top two pieces with the most popular votes will win the award.
Voting for the 2021 Art of Medicine Award is now open! If you are an Ontario Medical student, please cast your vote for your favourite pieces here by Sunday, April 18th. Any questions or concerns can be directed to Rae at email@example.com.
- "Decrypting SARS-CoV-2" -art- by Leo Kadota
- "Mirror" -dance- by Lily Xu and Sherry Cui
- "Class of 2020" -art- by Shirley Deng
- "Love Amidst Loneliness (Or, Call Your Mom - A Lesson from
2020)" -dance and spoken word- by Isis Lunsky
- "Treat People With Kindness" – dance- by Anonymous
- "The Burden of Compassion" – art- by Stephanie Jiang
- "To Me, Medicine Is" - song- by: Nathan Katz
- "To Me, Medicine Is" - abstract mixed media piece- By:
- "Through the Valley" - piano piece- by: Michael Scaffidi https://drive.google.com/file/d/1knApiEXjhD8pbdjQh8dkrojYgs4WUJNB/view
- "Ophelia"- poem- by: Anonymous
- “To Me, Medicine Is"- art- by: Anonymous
- "To Me, Medicine Is"- poem- by: Anonymous https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VEIqkGZYgJlOtf9eTdDLw1aIWRFXsoCl/view?usp=sharing