This year, the Ontario Medical Students Association is launching a medical students experience blog on our websitewww.omsa.ca
. The blog aims to share the experiences and narratives of Ontario's medical students on their journey through school. The expected launch date is later this year. Currently we are looking for a student editor for the blog.
This position is for a term of one year, and will work directly with the Director of Communications.
Time commitment: approx 80 to 100 hrs over the year.
- Strong written communications skill
- Clarity of thought and quality of writing in application process
- Innovative and practical ideas on how to increase student readership
- Ability to manage a diverse and distributed team, set and enforce deadlines, and work indepedently
- A keen interest in topics of medical student interest
- Previous experience is encouraged but not required
Deadline for applications is September 30th 2013. Interested students should send a CV and application letter of no more than 500 words to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest!